– Teach English language of grade 7-12 students in English subject (not over 22 periods per week)
– Salary 20,000 Baht/ month and renting resident 2,500 Bath/month
– Other duties assigned by the school
2.1 Male or Female, age 25-55
2.2 Being an English speaker (the British, American, Canadian, Australian, New zeland or Filipino
2.3 Having a valid passport and national ID card
2.4 Having a bachelor’s degree or higher (A degree in education and/or teacher experiences in secondary school or high school would be an advantage.
2.5 Having a teacher license or a teacher permit without the license issued by the teachers Council of Thailand would be an advantage.
2.6 Having good personality for teaching profession and be able to work accord school rules.
2.7 Having good health, both physically and mentally
3.1 Date, time and venue
The application must be made in person at Personal Department, building 2, the 1st floor of Nongnakham Wittayakom School. From August 18-26, 2020 at 08.30 am. – 03.30 pm. (Everyday)
3.2 Required documents
(1) One copy of passport and your national ID card
(2) One copy of education certificate (Transcript of records)
(3) One copy of teaching license or teaching permit without the license issued by the Teacher Council of Thailand (if any)
(4) One copy of certificate of work experiences (if any)
(5) Two recent head – and –shoulders photographs (1 X 1.5 inch size)
(6) One recent medical certificate (Certifying that the applicant is in good physical and mental health)
Announcement for the Application
(1) The school will post the name of the applicants on school website https://www, nakhamwit.ac.th
Date and Place for Test and Interview
The school will have a day interview on August 26, 2020 at 09.00 am. Pradoo- thong meeting room the 1st floor, two building of Nongnakham Wittayakom School.
Announcement of selection
The school will post the name of the applicants on the school website https://www, nakhamwit.ac.th and the school officer of Personal Department will call to the applicant who pass of the selection on August 28, 2020.
The successful applicant must report for duty and sign a contact with the school on September 1, 2020 at the school personal department.
Duration of employment
The duration of employment is from September 1, 2020 – May 30, 2021.
Address : Nongnakham Wittayakom School 129, Village no. 1, Bankok sub-district, Nongnakham district, KhonKaen, Thailand, 40150 Tel : 043-217118 (School number) or 094-4841680 (Personal officer)